Jacqueline Hennessy as Claire Kincaid?
n***@gmail.com
2016-02-20 20:28:24 UTC
I was just browsing IMDB's listings and came upon this in the Trivia section
"Once substituted for her sister as Claire Kincaid on "Law and Order" when
Jill was out of town filming an "L&O" crossover episode for "Homicide: Life
on the Street." The two are so identical, viewers didn't notice the switch."
Does anybody know what episode(s) Jacqueline Hennessy appeared in as Claire?
I don't know if anyone answered this question.. It was a 1996 episode titled Corpus Delecti .. Laughing posting this 14 years later,
jack
2016-02-20 21:31:38 UTC
You get the reviving-a-dead-thread award. What ever happened to December Starr btw?
Martin Edwards
2016-02-21 07:28:56 UTC
Post by n***@gmail.com
I was just browsing IMDB's listings and came upon this in the Trivia section
"Once substituted for her sister as Claire Kincaid on "Law and Order" when
Jill was out of town filming an "L&O" crossover episode for "Homicide: Life
on the Street." The two are so identical, viewers didn't notice the switch."
Does anybody know what episode(s) Jacqueline Hennessy appeared in as Claire?
I don't know if anyone answered this question.. It was a 1996 episode titled Corpus Delecti .. Laughing posting this 14 years later,
It was a pair of episodes with one from Homiccide, Life on the Street.
--
Myth, after all, is what we believe naturally. History is what we must
painfully learn and struggle to remember. -Albert Goldman
s***@gmail.com
Corpus delicti
Line Danzer
Yes, it's S6, E11 Corpus Delecti
Matthew Costello
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0629216/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ql_1 it was corpus delecti
K Webster
2022-09-07 00:25:04 UTC
Does anybody know what episode(s) Jacqueline Hennessy appeared in as
Claire?
Only some courtroom scenes, AFAIK. I don't think she had dialogue.
Now what I want to know is, when Jill left the show, why didn't her
sister take over full-time as Claire? Nobody would have noticed the
difference.
I thought Jacqueline wasn't an actress. Or are you implying that Jill isn't
either?
Replying to a 20 year old thread in case anyone else reads this. Everyone would have known the difference. There is no way even a twin sister could mimic every detail of another person's speech, facial expressions, and mannerisms, without giving herself away. That's why all her shots were from a distance with no speaking parts. The episode was Corpus Delicti, January 17, 1996.