OT The Times Elections Exposé is STUNNING - Viva Frei Vlawg
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-02-08 03:06:08 UTC

I've posted this link in another thread, but putting it here again as a convenience. It's interesting to read while considering how someone on the other side of the political spectrum might view the content.
https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
jack
2021-02-08 20:59:40 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
I've posted this link in another thread, but putting it here again as a convenience. It's interesting to read while considering how someone on the other side of the political spectrum might view the content.
https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/
The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election
"'Every attempt to interfere with the proper outcome of the election was defeated,' says Ian Bassin, co-founder of Protect Democracy, a nonpartisan rule-of-law advocacy group. 'But it’s massively important for the country to understand that it didn’t happen accidentally. The system didn’t work magically. Democracy is not self-executing.'"

And you and that Youtuber have a problem with this? Nobody read past the headline?
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-02-10 00:11:42 UTC
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
If you don't want to watch the video that is of course up to you. I still say that it's interesting to read while considering how someone on the other side of the political spectrum might view the content. It might even be fair to say that your post suggests to me that I've succeeded in considering how someone who is left of me might interpret the article. Now I'm curious to know if you can put yourself in someone else's shoes and try to imagine how I or "that youtuber" view that content.
jack
2021-02-11 17:25:38 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Yes, I've been listening for two days now how the Capitol rioters felt they were acting at Trump's command.
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-02-19 16:04:41 UTC
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Are you alluding to the trial of Trump's second impeachment? Were there witnesses saying this?
John R. Stobo II
2021-02-19 20:52:08 UTC
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Did you not watch any of the trial? That this was done over and over was shown quite clearly. Even showed one guy shouting Trump's tweet over a bullhorn in the middle of the scuffling.
jack
2021-02-20 20:09:00 UTC
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Yes, video of this was shown at the trial; in particular there was one 'fine fellow' yelling a Trump tweet thru a bullhorn at his fellow rioters.
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-03-03 13:54:46 UTC
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
I wonder if you can tell me exactly what Trump said to precipitate the "insurrection" and if you can provide a source? TIA.
jack
2021-03-04 16:07:09 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
so I guess you did not watch the impeachment hearing or the trial that followed. Or another case of when you don't have an answer, just troll away.
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-03-10 00:26:47 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
I didn't watch the impeachment hearing or the trial that followed. I wonder if you can tell me exactly what Trump said to precipitate the "insurrection" and if you can provide a source? TIA.
jack
2021-03-11 17:58:54 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Please, just pathetic. If you are interested look at the tapes yourself.
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-03-17 03:44:21 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Please, just pathetic. Please answer the question if you can.
jack
2021-03-17 20:45:40 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Why should I do your work for you? The tapes are there to watch and I'm sure that you watched the proceedings live. Can't imagine that you didn't.
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-03-28 20:27:49 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
What did Trump say to precipitate an insurrection.
jack
2021-04-01 15:43:46 UTC
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
Give it up.
the...@bigmailbox.net
2021-04-10 12:25:55 UTC
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
Post by jack
Post by ***@bigmailbox.net
http://youtu.be/Lx6OfAdl-UU
[...]
Why should I give it up? It was a fairly simple question. Why not answer it?
BTW, what have those "insurrectionists" been tried for?